We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to The Bay Apartments and we take your safety and hygiene very seriously during the COVID-19 epidemic and beyond. With this in mind, we have launched enhanced cleaning procedures and guidelines for our apartments and the operation of the building from check-in to check-out.
- Your Cleaning Team
All our cleaning team are participating in increased personal hygiene standards utilising gloves and antibacterial hand sanitiser
- Common Areas
- Including all entrance and exit doors, foyers, stairwells, handrails, apartment keys and fobs, pool and BBQ seating and equipment, intercoms, after hours key safe, reception counter, foyer furniture, fire exit doors, and door handles all have rigorous cleaning protocols requiring that all surfaces are thoroughly treated and sprayed. The surface sanitiser we use is effective against numerous pathogens including Coronavirus.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning through all common areas and provide hand sanitiser in the Reception and Pool/BBQ areas
- Your apartment will undergo thorough cleaning, be treated with our surface sanitiser and allowed to dry with no entry until your arrival.
- Guest Check In & Departure
- All guests will be required to register at reception, tap and go Eftpos with pin is available
- All receipts will be emailed to you
- Social distancing practices will be adhered to until no longer required by Queensland Health Authorities
We want you to feel safe and secure therefore we have implemented these best industry practices for hygiene and sanitation to help ensure your family’s health and safety. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Darryl & Jenny, Resident Managers